301 East 48th Street
New York, NY 10017
flip tax: Paid By Seller
An extra-large one bedroom residence located in the highly sought after Marlo Towers. This sunny northeast-facing corner unit offers abundant natural light and total privacy. Perfect for relaxing and entertaining guests, this spacious home features a large dining area and a sunken living room. Located on the 12th floor, this unit has two huge windows in the king-size bedroom, three in the main living room and even an over-sized, windowed, north-facing kitchen. Plenty of storage with 5 closets throughout. This rare gem offers endless possibilities so come and take a look for yourself!
• Full-service, full-time attentive and friendly staff with live-in super.
• Furnished, beautifully landscaped roof deck with skyline and river views.
• Newly renovated lobby and common laundry room.
• Pied-a-terres, co-purchasing and sublets allowed. Pet friendly!
• Luggage storage on each floor, allowing for 2 pieces of luggage.
• Direct access to the parking garage from the building.
• An exciting array of gourmet restaurants, pocket parks, recreation, various cultural centers, frequent events and festivities in the neighborhood.
• A large, immaculate, 24-hour food market with an international food section, offering a full array of specialty items and prepared foods.
• Close to the farmer's market and the United Nations.
• Close proximity to Grand Central Station and convenient to transportation: Lexington Ave. lines, E and F trains and the cross-town buses on 49th and 50th streets.