- Change Currency:
1 of 10
INVESTORS ONLY / SALE LEASEBACK WITH TENANT IN PLACE FOR 2-3 YEARS
Location, location, location! Rarely available high floor luxury 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom condominium in the heart of the Greenwich Village, just 1 minute walk from Washington Square Park and easy access to all major subway lines. Owner will not have an issue renting out this high-coveted condo.
Apartment features low carrying costs – both common charge and property tax and offers a great economic profile to those wishing to hold for investment property.
The beautifully gut-renovated home features:
- 40’ +/- long living area
- 10’ +/- ceiling with oversized windows
- Over-sized master suite with views of the Empire State Building
- Master bath outfitted with top of the line fixtures, deep soaking tub, floor-to-ceiling stone tiling, double vanity, and glass-enclosed rain shower
- Two more generous sized bedrooms and bathrooms
- Kitchen with natural stone counter tops, Wolf cook-top & oven, Subzero Refrigerator, Miele dishwasher, and other amenities
- 3 separate spacious custom walk-in closets
Condo also comes with a standalone deeded storage unit in the basement. The high ceilings and expansive west facing windows throughout exude warmth, air and light to every room in this beautiful home.
88 Washington Place is a six-floor condo building with a private collection of 14 residences – featuring amenities such as 24-hour virtual doorman, locked storage room for deliveries, full-time super, fitness room, and a sun deck common area with a BBQ grill. A spectacular find.
Senior Global Real Estate Advisor, Licensed Salesperson
m: (917) 405-7087
o: (212) 810-4992