200 East 95th Street
New York, NY 10128
Total # of Rooms: 5
Interior: 1,938 sq. ft. (approx.)
Available June 1
Also available furnished for $18,500 per month.
Welcome to The Kent, an elegant collection of luxury condominium residences on the Upper East Side, crafted by award-winning architects Beyer Blinder Belle and acclaimed interior designer Alexandra Champalimaud.
Walk into this graciously proportioned 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom home through the private Foyer that leads into an impressive Living and Dining Room, featuring 14 foot ceilings and massive North and East facing windows . Distinctive finishing details include custom millwork, Brushed Oak flooring throughout, Ivory high-gloss custom kitchen cabinetry with metal mesh accented upper glass doors, integrated Miele appliances, Sub-Zero wine storage, and premium Dornbracht fittings. All 3 Bedrooms also have soaring 14 foot ceilings, each with their own ensuite Bathroom. The oversized Master Suite features a large walk-in closet and a gorgeous master bath clad in marble with Bianco Dolomiti accents, Axor designer fittings and accessories by Patricia Urquiola. This residence also includes full-size and vented Washer/Dryer.
Residences at The Kent are complemented by three levels of curated indoor and outdoor amenities which include:
- Grand Lobby with concierge desk
- 24-hour attended lobby
- Stroller Valet
- Lobby cold storage room for fresh food and flower deliveries
- The Drawing Room" Lobby Lounge with fireplace and bar
- 55-foot indoor heated swimming pool
- Private State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Men's and Women's changing rooms with Finnish saunas
- "The Sound Lounge" by Kravitz Design, envisioned by Lenny
- Camp Kent children's playroom designed by Williams New York
- Outdoor children's play area designed by West 8 Urban Design & Landscape Architecture
- "The Garden Salon" residents' lounge with fireplace, billiards table, catering kitchen
- Landscaped courtyard garden designed by West 8 Urban Design & Landscape Architecture
- Canine Spa
- Bike Room