- Change Currency:
1 of 10
Stella Tower — 51 of the finest condominium residences, capturing the best of pre-war architecture with modern, stylish living. Designed in 1927 by pre-eminent Art Deco architect Ralph Walker, Stella Tower shines as a new beacon, showcasing dramatic 360-degree views. Developed by the same visionary experts behind Walker Tower—JDS Development Group and Property Markets Group—Stella Tower offers well-appointed custom interiors, soaring ceilings, exquisite materials and a sense of grandeur. Combining elegance with the energy of Hell’s Kitchen, Stella Tower stands as a new star address for the most discerning buyer.
Long considered an authentic New York neighborhood with rebellious roots, Hell’s Kitchen is characterized by a vibrant mix of cultural and culinary offerings. Stella Tower’s prime location affords access to the entertainment of the Theatre District, Columbus Circle and Central Park. The Clinton Preservation District keeps area building heights low, affording Stella Tower spectacular views.
• Ceiling heights from 10’ to nearly 14’ high
• Custom paneled solid 8’ tall oak doors with custom door hardware
• Custom hand-laid oak flooring
• Fine custom millwork in each residence
• Custom oversized tilt-and-turn windows
• Nanz hardware throughout each residence
• Custom lighting package designed by Buro Happold
• Many residences offer private outdoor space
• Wood-burning fireplaces with solid marble enclosures in select residences
• Nest Learning Thermostat in each residence
• Premium central air conditioning system
The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from the sponsor. File No. CD13-0205. Sponsor: 435 West 50 Property Owner L.P., 111 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10011. Equal Housing Opportunity