- Change Currency:
Randy Lombard is a New York real estate professional with a passion for the city and its diverse neighbourhoods and culture. She has successfully marketed and sold multi-million dollar cooperatives and condominium residences across Manhattan. Having cultivated a diverse client roster ranging from art collectors, physicians, members of the financial community and prominent academics, Randy’s clients are attracted to her work ethic, professionalism and dedication to accomplishing their goals.
• 20 years of experience in marketing and selling luxury real estate in New York City. Sold along the Gold Coast corridors of Fifth, Madison and Park Avenues. Notably sold at 1025 Fifth Avenue, 1212 Fifth Avenue, 799 Park Avenue, 175 Riverside Drive and 4 East 70th Street.
• Currently working with buyers and sellers of townhouse, multi-family and commercial investment properties.
• Expert in estate sales and estate planning, working closely with attorneys and accountants to help navigate through life transitions.
• Assists New Yorkers and International clients and investors assessing properties and identifying the right opportunities.
• Expert in working with an International clientele. Lived in Paris for three years.
• Navigating clients successfully through the co-op and condo board process to a successful conclusion.
• Works with investors, both International and American, to identify properties to purchase for their real estate portfolios.
• Native New Yorker who raised her family in Manhattan. Intimate knowledge of school systems in Manhattan, both private and public. Excellent resource for helping families find the right neighbourhood and culture.
• Real estate expert on panel at Baker & McKenzie, a prominent global law firm, discussing real estate trends and the state of the market.
REBNY, Art Table, Austrian American Chamber of Commerce, French American Chamber of Commerce, The Art Deco Society of New York, Rubin Museum of Art and The Museum of the City of New York.
The George Washington University, MA in Art Therapy Stanford University, Graduate work in the arts Boston University, BA in Art History, Cum Laude
Art history, French cooking with award winning recipes, international travel, volunteering, actively involved in the New York City and international arts and culture scene