Modern Wine Country Compound
1291 Felder Rd
Sonoma, CA 95476
Total # of Rooms: 16
Year Built: 2018
Interior: 5,777 sq. ft. (approx.)
Land: 5.50 acres (approx.)
Web #: 0244807
MLS ID: 21818675
Exclusive wine country compound consisting of two state-of-the-art residences on separate lots behind shared gates. Both Contemporary homes offer indoor-outdoor living, dramatic vineyard views, green design, Smart-Home technology, and modern luxury amenities.
• Technology includes whole house AV system, Lutron lighting, security, HVAC, pool and solar controlled via smart devices.
Residence One: 2bd/4ba, 3567+\- sf, on 4.5+\- acres (completed in 2018)
• Dramatic reflecting pools and rock fountain entry.
• Greatroom showcases dramatic views through Schuco windows and sliders. The space includes wine room, dining area, kitchen, and breakfast nook.
• Chef’s kitchen features top of the line Meile appliances, custom cabinetry and quartz counters are some of the luxury amenities thoughtfully chosen for this kitchen.
• Master suite overlooks the pool and hills beyond. Large dressing room has custom cabinetry and rain-sensing skylights.
• Master bath includes illuminated Vitraform vanity, Bain Ultra bath with hot air jets and aroma cloud/light therapy, walk in shower, and radiant underfloor heating.
Pool House and Courtyard
• Pool house with indoor-outdoor fireplace, infrared sauna, and bath.
• Fully outfitted outdoor kitchen/entertaining cabana.
• Saltwater pool and spa uses a heat pump for a longer eco-friendly swim season.
Residence Two: 3bd/3ba, 2011+\- sf, on 1+\- acre (completed in 2016)
• Tall ceilings, oak and concrete polymer flooring, central vacuum, Octal fireplace, wrap around decks, and two fountains.
• Kitchen features Thermadore and Miele appliances, custom cabinetry, Italian tile and quartz counters.
• Master suite includes an enviable bathroom with Duravit spa bath and walk in shower.
• Although zoned for one bedroom, it lives as a three bedroom home, plus office and extra lounge.
This private estate is located minutes from the historic town of Sonoma, and 45 minutes from San Francisco.