- Change Currency:
It is my goal is to exceed your personal expectations. It starts with listening to you and understanding your wants and needs.
My career has been a journey.
It is a privilege to have been personally rewarded with an outstanding real estate career. By utilizing my educational, training and marketing background as well as my involvement in numerous transactions I have built an exceptional knowledge base.
During my career I have received numerous awards for sales production, management, training, and community volunteerism on local, national and international levels.
My real estate related accomplishments include:
- Awards for most listings, most sales, highest sales volume, “most professional,” and “most inspirational.” MacEllhaney Levy Company
- Manager of the Year and International Manager of the Year with Merrill Lynch Realty, Prudential California Realty. InternationalManager of the Year for RE/MAX, California/Hawaii Manager of the Year for RE/MAX, Napa Manager of the Year
- REALTOR® of the Year for the Napa Chapter of NORBAR
- President of the Napa Chapter of North Bay Association of REALTORS® (2 years)
I hold the following real estate designations:
- Graduate Real Estate Institute certified
- Certified Real Estate Broker
- Certified Short Sale Specialist
A successful real estate career involves weaving personal experience, personal relationships, utilization of evolving technology, continued professional education, understanding current marketing conditions, and out-of-the-box problem solving. Above all, it involves listening to my clients.
I welcome your inquiries and value your business.
Personal references will be furnished upon request.
25 East Napa Street
Sonoma, CA 95476
Office: (707) 935-2288Fax: (707) 935-2289DRE#: 899496