New York Style Contemporary Living
San Francisco, CA 94105
Year Built: 1937
Interior: 2,302 sq. ft. (approx.)
Web #: 0089933
MLS ID: 481900
This Historic penthouse residence at the award-winning Embarcadero Lofts Building is NY style living at its finest. Converted from warehouse to residential in 1997, this custom unit offers over 2300 sq ft of contemporary living space featuring polished concrete floors with radiant heat, 11' ceilings and a stunning +/- 330 sq ft terrace. Recently renovated with the help of EAG studio's, this unit features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, large east facing terrace, den, an office nook, 2 car parking and a large private storage room.
The spacious living areas include a chef’s kitchen with 6 burner commercial Star gas range flowing effortlessly into the dining area and gracious living area. Located immediately adjacent is the large sun-drenched outdoor terrace with captivating city views. An exquisitely designed powder room and large coat closet completes this level.
The lower level includes a beautiful master suite with a spa like bathroom with double sinks and walk-in custom closet. Additionally, on this level are two smaller bedrooms, a 2nd full bathroom, a fancy shoe closet, an office area, a cozy media area/den and a laundry/storage closet. To top it off, this masterpiece is located steps from the Embarcadero waterfront, world class restaurants, shops, and various modes of transportation.
• 3 bedrooms | 2.5 baths | 2 car parking
• Elevator Building
• Art Deco Lobby with Attendant (5 days per week)
• Fireplace in living room
• Approx. 2,302 square feet
• 11’ Ceilings
• Exquisite Finishes
• Chef's Open Kitchen with 6 Burner Stove, Sub Zero Fridge & Wine Fridge
• Large Exclusive Use Storage Room
• In-unit Washer and Dryer
• Polished Concrete Floors with Radiant Heat
• Huge East Facing Terrace
• Prominent South Beach Downtown Location
• Located Near Downtown with Easy Access to the Embarcadero Waterfront, the Transbay Terminal, the Ferry Building, the Financial District, Dog Park, World Class Shops, Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Gourmet Markets and Transportation Routes.
• HOA: $1,180/month (includes parking & storage)