123 Woodward Ave
Sausalito, CA 94965
Year Built: 1999
Interior: 5,915 sq. ft. (approx.)
Exterior: 26,650 sq. ft. (approx.)
Web #: 0089879
MLS ID: 21903049
This modern elegant home is located just north of San Francisco’s thriving tech industry and the iconic Golden Gate Bridge and embraces some of Sausalito’s most stunning views of the bay and the Marin County hills beyond.
This expansive 5 bedroom, 5 1/2 bathroom retreat including a guest villa provides the perfect entertaining space with high-end finishes and glorious walls of windows and doors that frame the spectacular views. An open floor plan ideal for hosting friends and comfortable family living captures the natural landscape with its crisp white walls, vaulted ceilings, Fleetwood doors, and luxury finishes. There are contemporary porcelain tile terraces with glass railings for quintessential California indoor-outdoor living.
Walk to downtown Sausalito, bike the Bay trail, watch the sunrise over the water, kayak, take the ferry to San Francisco or Angel Island, sail or hike the headlands all from this central point. This modern luxury brings the art and beauty of the Bay home.
This is a rare opportunity to own one of Sausalito’s finest properties.
• 5 Bedroom / 5.5 Bath (including detached guest villa)
• Floor to ceiling windows and doors
• High quality finishes throughout
• Bay and marina views
• Great room
• Indoor/Outdoor living with multiple view terraces
• Sound system with indoor and outdoor speakers
• Timed exterior lighting
• Wide Plank Oak Floors
• Designer light fixtures
• Laundry room
• Fire Sprinklers
• Security system
• Detached Guest Villa
• Elevator inside- stops at 3 levels
• Terraced Gardens with automatic drip irrigation
• Hillevator from garage and guest villa to main house
• 2 car garage
• Approx. square footage +/- 5915 (per graphic artist)