15 Vandewater St
San Francisco, CA 94133
Web #: 0089700
MLS ID: 494454
Situated in one of San Francisco's most dynamic and sought after neighborhoods, 15 Vandewater Street is a spectacular, loft-style two-unit property that offers myriad possibilities to investors and home owners alike. Built in 1968 by internationally renowned architecture and engineering firm TY Lin International, this property's sleek, industrial facade and modern interiors look and feel NYC chic. While it has an NYC vibe, the property is situated in bustling North Beach and is close to many of San Francisco's most exciting amenities and outdoor spaces. The modern finishes, clean design and an open floor plan for each unit allow for countless creative uses for the building. In addition, some of the most interesting and majestic outlooks of the San Francisco skyline can be enjoyed from the panoramic view roof deck; an ideal perch to celebrate the famed Blue Angels, Forth of July fireworks or just relax and enjoy epic views of Coit Tower, the crown marquee artwork of the Salesforce tower, Alcatraz, or the Golden Gate Bridge.
The spacious, two-level, upper unit features two bedrooms and two and one-half baths. Each bedroom has a walk-in closet (no walk in closet in upper 4th floor) and en-suite bathroom. The expansive, loft-style master suite enjoys a soaking tub and mobile armoires for additional storage. With incredible volume and wonderful natural light, this home blends the warm tones of walnut hardwood floors with clean, modern lines, custom industrial sized windows and skylights. The chefs kitchen opens up to the generous living area, which is perfect for entertaining. The large, well appointed one bedroom lower unit has one bath and one half-bath and ssh floors throughout. And, like the upper unit, the home's open floor plan allows for a plethora of different uses.
The spacious garage has parking for three cars, an abundance of additional storage and a full size washer and dryer. Proximity to some of San Francisco's most iconic nightlife venues (e.g. Cobbs Comedy club, Bimbos), beautiful parks (e.g. Washington Square Park, Fort Mason, Aquatic Park) and wonderful restaurants (Park Tavern, Original Joe's) make this opportunity truly one of a kind in the world of San Francisco real estate.
Built in 1968 by internationally renowned engineering/architecture firm TY Lin International, this property was converted to a single-family residence in 2006 and then to a two-unit building in 2019. Some of TY Lin International's more notable, local projects include the Moscone Center and the East Span for the new addition to Bay Bridge.
• Two-level, light filled unit with large format windows and skylight
• Open chef 's kitchen with Caesarstone quartz countertops, hooded gas range, tile backsplash, U-Line wine cooler, Viking six-burner stainless steel range, Sub-Zero refrigerator
• Luxurious, upper-level master suite with skylight and an en-suite spa like master bath with tiled shower (and multiple shower heads) and soaking tub
• Multiple, mobile armoires for additional storage and flexibility
• Large, lower-level bedroom with attractive, tilted, en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet
• Nicely appointed powder room on both levels
• Walnut floors throughout
• In-unit laundry stackable washer / dryer machines
• Beautifully remodeled with an open floor plan
• Large bedroom with attractive en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet
• Nicely appointed powder room
• Kitchenette with flexible creative space ash floors throughout
- Additional Features:
• Recessed lighting with designer light fixture
• Wired for home alarm and intercom system
• Spacious garage with parking for three cars
• Abundant storage
• Panoramic roof deck with views which span from Coit Tower to Alcatraz to the Golden Gate Bridge
• Entire property is equipped with sprinklers