- Change Currency:
1 of 40
• Buena Vista Heights/NOPA, 2 blocks from Divisadero, a condominium that has it all!
• Middle unit and largest in a 3-unit building. Built in 1994 and newly remodeled.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, common garden and spacious garage spot for one car.
• Incredible location near fine restaurants and shops; the Divisadero corridor is just a few blocks and offers: Sightglass, BiRite, NOPA, Che Fico, Ragazza, The Mill, Nopalito, Horsefeather and Faletti’s. The Lower and Upper Haight includes: Maven, Black Sands Brewery, Reveille, Alembic, Magnolia, Sparrow, Ritual and Gus’s.
• Close to 4 great parks: Golden Gate Park, Duboce Park, Buena Vista Park and Alamo Square.
• Public transportation and shuttles are nearby.
• This unit is unbeatable! The recent improvements were made with attention to detail and impeccable taste.
• Open floor plan, kitchen, dining and living room.
• Large living room with bay window, protected by a beautiful street tree which affords light as well as privacy for the space.
• Spacious formal dining area.
• Upgraded kitchen with new quartz counters and backsplash, sink and faucet.
• 2 bedrooms, both with walk-in closets. The master bedroom overlooks the garden.
• 2 remodeled baths include Grohe fixtures, heated floors, Italian tile, Toto toilets, Robern medicine cabinets. Master bath features solid wood cabinet and quartz counter; guest bath has custom glass shower enclosure.
• Newer washer and dryer.
• Upgraded Nest thermostat.
• Excellent closet storage throughout.
• Lovely common garden and garage space which is easy to access with plenty of storage.
m: (415) 999-7407
o: (415) 296-2210