Victorian in Heart of Mission Dolores
Artful Classic Top Floor Flat
549 Guerrero St
San Francisco, CA 94110
Total # of Rooms: 6
Year Built: 1906
Web #: 0089358
MLS ID: 475323
Flooded with glorious light, this elegant top floor residence possesses the old world/new world eclecticism of a life well lived. From the private sun-drenched deck to the custom Hickory kitchen cabinets and expansive entertaining rooms, the rambling house-like floorplan is as practical as it is well appointed. Anchored by polished oak hardwood flooring, handsome restorations and artful modern finishes, the flat is a warm environment of smart comfort and meticulous stewardship in one of the most sought after locations in the city.
Three serene bedrooms at the west side of the home feature coved ceilings, new custom wood dual glazed windows and designer paint schemes. The full bath with artisanal tile, vessel sink and elegant freestanding vanity console create a spa like atmosphere and has en-suite access to the bedroom. A useful quarter bath and spacious linen closet. A custom Cherrywood kitchen is flanked by the public rooms: living, dining and lounge which opens to the sheltered private deck. A shared garden, full basement with deeded parking and storage complete this home in the heart of the city. Walk to world class restaurants: Tartine Bakery, Bi-Rite Market and Creamery, Delfina, Locanda, Foreign Cinema, Dosa to name a few. Enjoy the Mission Dolores Park and robust shopping on Valencia Street. The city is yours.
• 3 bedrooms 1.25 baths on full floor luxurious flat
• Victorian gem with old world/new world eclecticism
• Beautifully restored original & luxurious new finishes
• Spectacular chef’s kitchen open to private deck
• Spa-like custom bath with vessel sink
• Beautifully re-finished oak floors
• Expansive entertaining rooms flooded with glorious light
• Seismic upgrades apparent
• 2 car designated parking for this unit, plus ample storage area.
• Great location