Stunning View Victorian Hayes Valley
145 Buchanan St
San Francisco, CA 94102
Web #: 0089237
MLS ID: 474197
Dramatic | Sophisticated | Elegant
Stylish top floor remodeled, detached on three sides and built in 1896, this Victorian view residence boasts 11 foot ceilings, hardwood floors throughout, flooded with sunlight, period detailing, ceiling medallions, and large picture windows. There is an openness to this condominium with a wonderful mix of modern and classic, creating a home for elegance and comfort which emulates the best of cosmopolitan chic and the Hayes Valley lifestyle. Premier Hayes Valley location - short distance to multiple 'cool' neighborhoods, boutiques, cafes, shops, bistros, restaurants and the Castro movie theater where many Hollywood premieres have been launched.
- Approximately 1,620 sq. ft. per Floor Plan Visuals, 1487 per tax records
- Two Bedrooms and Two Full Baths, spacious double parlor formal living room with fireplace and plantation shutters, formal dining room boasting a marble surround fireplace and plantation shutters.
- Chef’s View kitchen - new Carrera marble countertops and back splash, Viking range and microwave
- Master bedroom en suite - stunning views of Twin Peaks and neighborhood lights, plantation shutters
- Master view bath - updated with Porcelanosa tile
- Main bath - Porcelanosa tile, vintage pedestal sink, marble enclosed bathtub with shower and plantation shutters
- Laundry - in unit.
- Front deck - gentle morning sun
- Backyard - fully landscaped
- Deeded Enclosed Garage - 1 car parking (side by side) and enclosed storage
- NEST Learning Thermostat, eco-friendly fireplaces
- Parks - many close to the condominium - Dolores Park, Duboce Park, Walk Score 96
- Fabulous neighborhood - Mission, the Castro, Valencia, Hayes Valley Symphony Hall, Ballet, Opera House close by
- HOA dues $300