8 rm | 3 br | 3 ba
INTERIOR: 2,632 sq. ft. (approx)
WEB ID: 0089046 | MLS ID: 465421
- 3 bedrooms + office/small 4th bedroom, 3 full baths
- Gourmet kitchen with casual dining counter, walk-in pantry with wine frig
- Family room open to kitchen
- Kitchen leads to large shared deck with grill
- Gracious formal dining room, living room with gas fireplace + curved corner windows
- Private master suite with sunny balcony, exceptional closet space
- Washer/dryer in closet on upper level
- One side-by-side garage parking + storage
- Walkscore - 98
This chic Queen Anne upper flat provided the owner/designer with the perfect opportunity to indulge her connoisseur’s eye and witty sensibility. The result is simply stunning and reminds us what the real San Francisco is all about.
The renovation respected the historical architecture while creating a fun, well-appointed space for both socializing and life’s quiet moments. With an emphasis on the kitchen + family room, master suite and two additional baths, the designer succeeded on every level. The cohesive choice of materials and colors is timeless and anything but the usual suspects. Queen Anne details are presented in a fresh, new light.
A superb single family home alternative, this residence is graced with exceptional volume and glorious light from all four exposures, skylights and dormer windows. Storage abounds. Curved windows, a unique turret room, coved ceilings, carved bannister and curved halls lined with Lincrusta wainscot are just some of the original features upon which the designer drew inspiration.
All this is in a location close to some of the best parks, shops and restaurants of Pacific Heights. The established neighborhood streets of Fillmore, Sacramento and California are now joined by the emerging scene on Divisadero.
m: (415) 928-3800o: (415) 928-3800