- Change Currency:
1 of 15
Romantic on the outside, Dwell magazine sleek on the inside. This home boasts a stylish renovation down to the smallest detail. Centrally located, this elegant residence is close to downtown Ross, San Anselmo, and hiking trails. Leave your car at home, it’s just a short jaunt to shops and restaurants. The distinguished Ross School is only blocks away.
The owner, a designer, brought her passion to the table when she and her husband purchased this unique property. They remodeled this charming home, transforming it into this turn-key jewel. With an indoor-outdoor flow, the kitchen and dining room open to a large sunny patio—ideal for al fresco dining and entertaining. All this surrounded by a lush level lawn, perfect for play and recreation. There’s a wonderful sunny “pool site” and a dog run. This secluded corner lot provides an intimate retreat from a busy world, but the neighborhood ranks A-1 for convenience.
• Single story 3-bed /3-bath residence
• Kitchen with French doors to patio
• Granite counters, stainless appliances. Perfect chef’s triangle: refrigerator, center island, and sink. Wolf range
• Formal Dining Room / Family Room opens to a spacious, intimate patio
• Master suite with 3 closets (1 with built-in dresser) and window seat with storage below. Hardwood floors. King bed fits comfortably
• Master Bath: Shower with 2 shower heads, Kohler porcelain tub, double vanities
• Second bedroom with built-in desk and shelves to maximize space. Hardwood floors
• Second Hallway Bath: Fully renovated in 2016
• Third bedroom: Guest Studio/Family Room is ideal with separate entry and en suite bath. Note TV nook for flat screen TV, walk-in closet, window seat, and hardwood floors
• Elegant landscape design: Sleek water-saving decomposed granite ground cover. A beautiful back drop for the sculptural birch trees dotting the front garden
• One car garage