2616 24th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94116
Interior: 2,550 sq. ft. (approx.)
Web #: 00811005
MLS ID: 497103
This spectacular new luxury renovation offers incredible modern architecture, sensational design, a coveted floorplan, and unparalleled indoor-outdoor living. This amazing fully detached home features 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, a dramatic great room perfect for entertaining, expansive media room, and gorgeous outdoor living spaces. 2616 24th Avenue is located on a serene block abutting Stern Grove, in the Parkside, offering the perfect combination of contemporary design, and the neighborhood lifestyle.
- Two levels of stunning architecture and design with 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, amazing great room, separate media room, and beautiful outdoor living spaces.
- Dramatic great room showcasing soaring vaulted ceilings, sensational natural light, beautiful oversized bay windows, incredible chef’s kitchen, and spacious dining area.
- Gorgeous chef’s kitchen featuring large polished concrete waterfall island with living edge wood accents, patterned stone mosaic tile backsplash with Ipe highlight, modern cabinetry, quartz counters, suite of appliances by Viking Professional Series, and contemporary lighting.
- Luxurious master suite with vibrant skylight, serene sitting area, generous walk-in closet, master bathroom with fabulous Grohe rainfall shower, beautiful imported porcelain tile, and dual sink vanity.
- Wonderful lower level with extraordinary media room with wet-bar, gas fireplace, pre-wired for entertainment, gracious third and fourth guest bedrooms, and direct access to the backyard.
- Stunning back garden with multiple entertaining areas, professional landscaping, lush lawn area, and LED lighting.
- Spacious garage, LED lighting throughout, video security system, and Cat-6 wiring for phone and data networking.
2616 24th Avenue is located in the highly coveted Parkside neighborhood, just a short stroll to popular parks like Stern Grove and Lake Merced, along with many shopping and dining options along Sloat Boulevard, West Portal, and Stonestown Galleria. There are several transportation options such as convenient access to Silicon Valley and the Peninsula via 19th Ave/ 280 South, and the Golden Gate Bridge and Marin County.