This stunning newly constructed Noe Valley home showcases impressive modern design, an excellent floorplan, and offers incredible panoramic outlooks of the San Francisco Bay, Downtown, and South Bay. 268 Grand View features four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, a dramatic great room with floor to ceiling windows, gorgeous chef’s kitchen, expansive master suite with luxurious spa bathroom, elevator to all living levels, separate lower level second unit, and sophisticated outdoor spaces. Situated in a serene spot in highly coveted Noe Valley, this home offers excellent access to gourmet restaurants, lively cafes, trendy boutiques, and beautiful parks.
- Three levels of stunning architecture and design with soaring high ceilings, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, dramatic Great Room, family room, elevator to all levels, and beautiful outdoor living spaces.
- Dramatic Great Room featuring an expansive living area with floor-to-ceiling glass windows showcasing impressive City and Bay views, soaring high ceilings, spacious dining area, incredible chef’s kitchen, radiant skylights, and gracious family room.
- Gorgeous chef’s kitchen with large breakfast counter wrapped in Black Stone, Calacatta Porcelain backsplash and center island, custom modern cabinetry, gorgeous suite of appliances by Thermador, and a spectacular Bay views.
- Luxurious master suite with with sensational City and Bay views, generous walk-in closet, master bathroom with beautiful Calacatta marble, dual sink vanity, spacious shower with Hansgrohe rain head shower fixture, and free standing soaking tub.
- Wonderful lower level second unit with spacious great room, modern chef’s kitchen, and en-suite bedroom.
- Superb outdoor entertaining spaces including gas firepit, and elevated landscaped terraces.
- Three car garage, audio/visual pre-wiring with in-ceiling speakers, Leviton Smart light switches, LED lighting throughout, Aiphone intercom, hard-wired alarm system, and Cat-6 wiring for phone and data networking.
268 Grand View Avenue is located in the highly coveted Noe Valley neighborhood, just a short stroll to cafes, restaurants, and boutiques of 24th Street. Noe Valley is one of San Francisco’s most popular neighborhoods, offering great weather and the walkable urban lifestyle sought by many people living in San Francisco. There are several convenient transportation options including corporate shuttle buses, MUNI surface trains, BART, and excellent freeway access to Silicon Valley and the Peninsula.