Dramatic Modern View Residence
Showcasing clean contemporary lines and incredible design features, 333 Diamond Street is a spectacular newly developed residence that has set the standard for modern luxury homes. Spanning four levels and boasting tremendous volume and scale, this stunning property features five bedrooms, six full and two half baths, dramatic entertaining spaces, a gorgeous collection of outdoor areas, and magnificent views of San Francisco. 333 Diamond is perched in a serene spot in highly coveted Dolores Heights, offering excellent access to neighborhood gourmet restaurants, lively cafes, trendy boutiques, and beautiful parks.
- Four levels of stunning architecture and design with soaring high ceilings, five bedrooms, six full and two half baths, dramatic great room, stunning penthouse level, and beautiful outdoor living spaces.
- Huge dramatic great room with an expansive living room showcasing impressive city views, multiple sitting areas, sleek gas fireplace, spacious dining area, incredible chef’s kitchen, family room, and a spectacular wall of floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to a walk-out terrace and garden.
- Gorgeous chef’s kitchen with large breakfast island wrapped in Calcutta marble with waterfall edge, stacked subway tile backsplash, custom modern wood veneer finish cabinetry, quartz counters, gorgeous suite of appliances by Viking Professional Series, and contemporary lighting.
- Luxurious master suite with dramatic sliding glass doors offering sensational city views, attached Ipe wood terrace, two generous walk-in closets, master bathroom with beautiful Italian porcelain tile, dual sink vanity, spacious shower with Grohe rain head shower fixture, and free-standing soaking tub with amazing downtown outlooks.
- Spectacular top floor penthouse level with breathtaking city views, Calcutta marble wet-bar, two large walk-out terraces, direct access to the panoramic roof-deck, and en-suite bedroom with exquisite finishes.
- Wonderful lower level legal second unit with spacious great room, modern chef’s kitchen, additional master bedroom suite, den/study, and sliding glass doors with direct access to the patio and beautiful landscaped garden.
- Stunning outdoor living spaces including a panoramic roof-deck with incredible views, three view terraces, main level garden with large flat lawn area, and a front patio terrace.
- Two-car garage, in-floor radiant heating, audio/visual pre-wiring with in-ceiling speakers, LED lighting throughout, Aiphone video entry system, hard-wired alarm system complete with security cameras and Cat-6 wiring for phone and data networking.
333 Diamond Street is located in the highly coveted Dolores Heights neighborhood, just a short distance to cafes, restaurants, and boutiques of Noe Valley and the Castro. Dolores Heights is one of San Francisco’s most popular neighborhoods, offering great weather and the walkable urban lifestyle sought by many people living in San Francisco. There are several convenient transportation options including corporate shuttle buses, MUNI surface trains, BART, and excellent freeway access to Silicon Valley and the Peninsula.