2,280sqft Pacific Heights Apartment
1901 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94109
Interior: 2,280 sq. ft. (approx.)
Web #: 00810788
MLS ID: 495010
1901 California #8 is a 2,280sf (approx., per public record) half-floor apartment showcasing exceptional scale and elegant design. Beyond the graceful entry foyer, the double-size living room enjoys eastern and southern windows with abundant natural light. Complementing the living room is the adjacent and equally bright dining room.
A windowed kitchen features crisp Carrara Quartz counters, complementary white and gray cabinetry, generous storage and top of line appliances.
Situated at the opposite side of the apartment are three large bedrooms, including the spacious master suite with two closets and ensuite bath. A convenient bonus room functions as an office with picture windows framing expansive City views.
Monthly HOA of $1,472 include garage parking for one car, additional deeded storage, on-site building manager and superintendent.
A professionally managed, 11-home cooperative association, 1901 California offers a convenient Pacific Heights location just one block from Lafayette Park and Whole Foods and a easy access to the Fillmore corridor’s boutiques and restaurants.
• 1 block to Lafayette Park’s dog run, tennis court and playground
• 1 block to Whole Foods with Amazon Hub Locker
• 3 blocks to Swan Oyster Depot
• 4 blocks to the Fillmore corridor, Mollie Stone’s
• 4 blocks to Trader Joe’s
• 5 blocks to Corepower Yoga
• 8 blocks to the Fairmont and Huntington Hotels
• 8 blocks to Grace Cathedral, Pacific Union Club, Big 4 Restaurant