Neo-Classical Pacific Heights Residence
2555 Webster St
San Francisco, CA 94115
Year Built: 1906
Interior: 8,335 sq. ft. (approx.)
Web #: 00810346
MLS ID: 488921
Situated in the heart of Pacific Heights, this 8335± square feet home, magnificently renovated, is walking distance to San Francisco's finest schools, shopping, restaurants and parks.
The home presents a stunning combination of modern and transitional qualities with the preservation of the elegant elements of neo-classical architect Julius Kraft’s design. Built before 1906 and completely renovated in 2015-2017 with rich and luxurious finishes and particular attention to light and open spaces, this extraordinary home is highlighted by a grand staircase with original stained glass windows, high ceilings, skylights, wide hallways and features the following rooms and areas:
- Eight spacious bedrooms, most with baths en-suite and two powder rooms with extensive use of textured porcelain wall and floor tiles.
- Spacious living room with a fireplace, picture windows, custom light fixtures, and exquisite molding throughout.
- Adjacent music room with Parisian imported painted glass window and mirrored wet-bar.
- Open chef’s kitchen, new appliances in mid-2019, including professional grade refrigerator/freezer and oven/stove, 2 Miele dishwashers, 2 sinks with specialty faucets provide sparking water or boiling water on demand, warming drawer and brilliant white imported slab for counters and an oversized center island, plus a walk-in pantry.
- Adjacent family room/dining area with fireplace, built in book shelves and benches.
- Walk-out patio accessed directly via sliding glass walls from the kitchen and family room with towering bamboo providing privacy and shelter to a large seating area around a fire pit and dining area.
- Fabulous master suite includes a walk-in closet with custom built-ins and sliding glass wall that opens to a private patio. The master bath, just completed, features a Balinese inspired indoor/outdoor shower that steps out to a bamboo garden, with double showers and a huge rain shower as well as a luxurious soaking tub, double vanity, a floor of a geometric marble design and a TOTO toilet.
- Two home offices, one with an adjacent conference or homework room.
- Social/media room with a suspended projector, a drop down movie theater grade silver screen for maximum definition and a kitchenette.
- Metal artisan doors open to a convenient gathering area complete with a wet bar featuring a stunning honey onyx surround complimented by a unique copper sink and faucet imported from Europe, an artisan design of suspended copper rods to hold glass shelves and a Sub-Zero refrigerator. An adjacent yoga/meditation room also has metal artisan glass doors.
- A sensational roof deck has expansive views, known to be one of the largest and well designed residential roof decks in San Francisco, a large sitting area around a fire pit, and a dining area next to a complete kitchen of Lynx outdoor appliances including a barbecue, smoker, pizza oven, grill, prep sink, warming drawer, dishwasher, refrigerator wine cooler, and storage.
- Lower level featuring an indoor saltwater lap pool, filled with filtrated water and maintained without chemicals, and a safety cover. An adjacent exercise room and sauna contribute to this mini-spa. A bedroom, bath, second laundry room and 4+ car garage complete the lower level.
Sonos Sound system throughout the entire house.
Savant Entertainment system.
Wide plank wooden floors made from reclaimed European Oak imported from Spain. All floors have radiant heat.
Central water filtration system to every tap and shower feature.
All window shades and lights are on a Lutron system.
All video entertainment is on a Savant system.
Custom light fixtures of crystal or glass designed for each room.
Exquisite walls of Venetian plaster in soft hues created from organic mineral pigment.