2414 Webster St
San Francisco, CA 94115
Interior: 2,955 sq. ft. (approx.)
Web #: 00810225
MLS ID: 487449
Gorgeous remodeled home in the heart of Pacific Heights, one block to Fillmore Street. This home boasts contemporary design and a functional layout. The main level is comprised of a flexible open living, dining and family room with gas fireplace. Flooded with morning sun, the renovated eat-in kitchen has marble counters, 6-burner Wolf range, Subzero refrigerator, abundant cabinetry (includes a hide-away office) and opens to a lovely decked garden – perfect for entertaining. A powder room completes this level.
The upper level with large skylight includes 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms including the ensuite master bedroom with a large custom bathroom and walk in closet. There is large attic space with expansion potential of which the foundation was upgraded to accommodate an addition to the upper level.
The lower level has a large family room/or 4th bedroom with custom built‐in cabinets and efficient work space. A full bath and laundry room complete this level. There is interior access from the garage with a convenient “mud room” for sports gear, etc. Conveniently located one block from one of the most desirable streets in San Francisco.
• Elegant Victorian home with classic details, high ceilings and modern finishes
• 3 bedrooms/3.5 baths
• Family room down or 4th bedroom
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Wolf 6‐burner range/oven, Bosch Dishwasher, Subzero Refrigerator, Dacor built‐in microwave and convection oven, Gaggenau built‐in steamer
• Built in speakers throughout
• Recessed lighting throughout
• ADT Security System
• Laundry Room & Mud Room
• New roof in 2004
• New foundation in 2004
• Approximately 2955 sq ft
• 2 Car parking (one in garage with interior access)
• 3 Private schools 2 blocks away