San Francisco, CA 94109
Interior: 1,622 sq. ft. (approx.)
Web #: 00810143
MLS ID: 485811
Mid-Century, two-bedroom, two-bath apartment of 1,622sf (approx., per tax records) offering the undeniable best North Bay views! An expansive fireside Living Room — with stunning panoramas of Alcatraz, Angel Island, Belvedere, Treasure Island, the Pyramid, Bay Bridge and the hills of the East Bay — includes a north-facing Balcony.
• Two Bedrooms & Two Full Baths
• Sophisticated Infrastructure includes Crestron home automation system for lighting and advanced Audio/Visual systems, and new European Oak hardwood floors
• Renovated Kitchen with Windcrest, Miele and Sub Zero appliances
• Living/Dining great room with fireplace and enclosed wet bar
• Custom closet installations
• Prime Russian Hill Co-operative Building with 24/7 attended lobby and live-in Residential Manager
• Secured garage parking for one car
• Monthly dues of $1,739 include the services of a 24/7 doorman attended lobby, live-in residential manager, parking and storage – as well as the utilities of satellite television, water, electricity, heat, refuse collection, exterior window washing, grounds maintenance and contribution to reserve accounts.
Located on one of the best flat blocks on Russian Hill above the emerging Francisco Park, 1080 Chestnut is a full-service, Co-operative apartment building with a 24/7 attended lobby and live-in residential manager.
In close proximity to the restaurants and shops of Polk and Hyde Streets, Columbus Avenue & Ghirardelli Square and a short distance to Aquatic Park, Fort Mason, Crissy Field and the Marina.
Purchase subject to approval by the 1080 Chestnut Co-operative Board.