The Light House at Dolores Park
651 Dolores St
San Francisco, CA 94110
Year Built: 1915
Interior: 5,525 sq. ft. (approx.)
Web #: 00810113
MLS ID: 485054
Undeniably one of the City’s most spectacular residences, the Light House at Dolores Park embodies the culmination of San Francisco history and modern living at the intersection of the City’s most desirable neighborhoods.
Rich with distinctive style, the Light House at Dolores Park, which dates back to 1915, has been masterfully reimagined for the modern lifestyle with a strong emphasis on preserving the historic design elements. Spanning a truly remarkable 5,525 square feet (approx. per graphic artist), the Light House encompasses three Bedrooms, three full luxe Baths, and great scale for any imaginable use: an expansive Living/Dining Great Room with 30 foot ceilings could effortlessly accommodate dozens of guests for dinner or cocktails; a Game Room and Theater provides an ideal setting for entertaining; several spaces can accommodate Offices/Work Stations; and additional areas could easily be purposed as a Yoga, Exercise or Art Studio to recharge. Soaring cathedral ceilings and effortless open spaces are complemented by captivating brick walls, towering arched windows and original millwork. A sophisticated blend of historic and modern defines the Light House’s finishes, which include concrete floors, vintage wood staircases and wainscoting, high-gloss cabinetry, exposed brick, polished grey limestone, steel beams, and polished river-stone.
With interior access, the attached garage reserves a 2 car tandem parking space for the exclusive benefit of 651 Dolores.
The Light House’s versatile layout beckons a variety of uses and interpretations – equally ideal as a full-time residence, home-office, or entertaining space.
Prominently positioned fronting the City’s most coveted park, Dolores Park, The Light House offers an ideal location, which affords enjoyment of the rolling lawns and beautiful views from Dolores Park and also access to the City’s leading restaurants, grocery stores, shops, bakeries, and galleries.
• Unique historic residence (circa 1915) reimagined & converted to modern living
• 5,525+/- square feet across four levels
• Three Bedrooms, Three full Baths
• Designer Kitchen with high-gloss cabinetry
• Master Bedroom with mezzanine lounge/flexible use space
• Generous reception area/foyer
• Game Room/ Theater
• Multiple spaces for office, studio, or play rooms
• Finishes including exposed brick, grey limestone, polished river-stone, original millwork, and polishes concrete
• 2 Car Deeded Garage Parking
• Historic architecture, prominent location fronting Dolores Park