Resort Living at Madrone - Mission Bay
Bay Bridge and Skyline Views
480 Mission Bay Blvd N
San Francisco, CA 94158
Year Built: 2012
Interior: 1,252 sq. ft. (approx.)
Web #: 00810050
MLS ID: 484168
Residence 811 at the Madrone is sophisticated living in the heart of Mission Bay. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condominium features 2 exclusive-use balconies that highlight sweeping views of the Bay Bridge and San Francisco’s downtown cityscape. At approximately 1,252, Residence 811 offers practical living with an elegant finish. Details include hardwood floors, custom wall and window coverings, custom lighting, built-in California Closets, custom entertainment console and expansive floor to ceiling windows framing amazing natural light.
The open floorplan includes a gorgeous chef’s kitchen with high-end Thermador and Bosch appliances, Caesar Stone countertops and European-inspired cabinetry. The master suite includes a custom walk-in closet, en-suite master bath with custom light fixtures, and a colorful wall design. Down the hall is a second bedroom, a second full bath and fully equipped laundry closet.
Madrone’s resort-style amenities include: BBQ area, 75 Ft. Lap Pool, Jacuzzi, Fitness Center, Business Center/Conference Room, Movie Theater, Game Room with Flat Screen TV and Billiards and 24/7 Front Desk.
Centrally located, with easy access to Muni, CalTrain, UCSF, Oracle Park, Chase Center, Gus’s Gourmet Market, Spark Social Food Truck Park, Stage Coach Greens Mini Golf and countless other fitness outlets, restaurants, shops and services. The building also offers quick access to the Bay Bridge, I-80, 280 and 101.
• Built in 2012
• Approximately 1252 Square Feet
• 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom / 1 Parking Space
• 1 Private Storage Unit Adjacent to Residence
• Downtown and Bay Bridge Views
• Central Heating and Central Air Conditioning
• Hardwood Floors
• Custom Lighting, Wall and Window Coverings Throughout
• Custom Closets in Entryway and Both Bedrooms
• Custom Entertainment System
• Chef’s Kitchen with High-End Appliances
• Laundry Closet with Whirlpool Washer / Dryer
• 2 Private Balconies
• Full Resort Amenities
• 24/7 Lobby Staff
• Close to UCSF, San Francisco Giants and Golden State Warriors Venues
Abundant Fitness, Grocery, Restaurant and Shopping Options Nearby
Public Transportation Options: Muni, CalTrain, BART
• Monthly HOA Dues: $840.00