Charming 1BD/1BA Condo w/ Views & Pkg.
1172 Greenwich St
San Francisco, CA 94109
Total # of Rooms: 5
Year Built: 1927
Web #: 0089603
MLS ID: 0089603
Hidden Gem in Russian Hill
Charming Russian Hill apartment in quiet cul-de-sac. New to market, this is a hidden gem, with views across the San Francisco Bay, beautifully landscaped gardens in a well-maintained 4-unit building.
Light and airy living space, ±1200 square feet with high ceilings, a contemporary open-plan interior with defined living and dining areas and beautiful hardwood floors throughout. Large wall-to-wall windows, including a window seat in living room, frame lovely gardens and iconic views of the Bay. With the gas-burning fireplace and stylish lighting this is a warm and inviting living space. Updated chefs open kitchen with plenty of storage space, new appliances including a double oven, gas range, & dishwasher; this is a fantastic kitchen to cook in. The spacious master bedroom with sitting room has new carpet, built-in storage and a private outdoor deck with space for a dining nook, grill and garden. The sitting room can double as office space and has a fireplace and wall-to-wall bookshelves for a library. The stylish green marble bathroom with elegant lighting, shower over spa tub, also has plenty of storage space.
• Full size washer/dryer
• Two large closets, linen closet and entryway closet
• Undercover parking space
• Central Heating
• Private deck
• Includes: Water and Garbage
• Chic restaurants and bars walking distance to Hyde St (incl. Elephant Sushi, Union Larder, Swensons Ice cream). Union, Chestnut, Polk Streets and Columbus avenue shops and restaurants nearby
• Close to the Ferry Building and Columbus Ave Farmers Markets
• Perfect center position between San Francisco’s best neighborhoods: the Marina, Telegraph Hill / North Beach, Downtown SF
• Alice B Marble tennis courts and dog park a block away – with outstanding views
• Surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens by residents and community
• Public transportation on Hyde