- Change Currency:
1 of 49
This captivating 2-story detached home will charm your sensibilities and make you fall in love. The details and custom finishes are impeccable and inviting and represent a showplace to live comfortably and entertain with style. Enter the front door through a picket fence gate and front walk to a beautiful Victorian.
• Entry hall with grand staircase to the upper floor.
• Large square kitchen with red lacquered cabinets, quartz counters, great storage including a pantry and striking ceiling fixture.
• Living Room/Dining Room combination with a wood burning fireplace, custom lighting and direct access to a huge deck with great city views.
• 2 large bedrooms upstairs. The master bedroom has fantastic city views
• 2 baths have Calcutta marble finishes
• There is herringbone marble tile in the master bath with a large soaking tub and rain shower overhead
• The second bath is also marble and the floor is hexagonal marble tile.
• Access to the garage and lower floor is off the living room/dining room
• There is a large one car garage with room for another large car in the driveway, laundry and plenty of additional storage.
• The location is in Nopa: It is primarily a residential neighborhood that offers some lovely views. Hayes Valley, Alamo Square and the popular Divisadero corridor is close by and offers upscale dining and shopping including NOPA, the new fabulous Che Fico, the Mill and many others.
m: (415) 772-8402
o: (415) 772-8402