- Change Currency:
A trusted agent... she listens, commits, and makes deals happen.
- Top 25 agents in Sotheby's International Realty
- Top 1% of agents in residential home sales in San Francisco
- Top Producer since 2005
- RealTrends / Wall Street Journal’s 2017-2019 Top 250 Real Estate Agents in America
- RealTrends / Wall Street Journal’s 2017-2019 Leading 100 List of Bay Area Top Producers
- Knowledge of San Francisco
- 20 years of marketing experience
- Keen negotiating skills
- Tremendous enthusiasm
- Member of the Real Estate Round Table of San Francisco
- Member of SFAR, CAR, NAR
Wendy Storch settles for nothing but the highest quality in every aspect of her work and accepts nothing less from those who work with her – stagers, graphic designers, and support team. She is deeply committed to the fiduciary responsibility she owes to her clients. Wendy brings enormous energy and endurance to her work – no detail is overlooked and every choice she makes in presenting a property is done with the goal of adding value and putting more money in her client’s pocket.
Wendy is down to earth, forthright, and conducts herself with civility and grace. Her stature in the top 1% of the marketplace is earned every day. As she is well-liked and respected in the brokerage community, this is of high-value to clients as she is their voice and representation. It is critical for a Realtor to be compelling to potential buyers and their agents while protecting your financial and legal interests.
117 Greenwich Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
Office: (415) 519-6091Fax: (415) 901-1701DRE#: 899496