- Change Currency:
Neill Bassi is a leading San Francisco broker who emphasizes confidentiality and offers unparalleled access, creative marketing concepts and broad market knowledge to his clients. In 2018, The Wall Street Journal recognized Neill as the #1 individual sales agent in The City. Having closed more than $435 million since 2015, San Francisco magazine recently profiled Neill for "epitomizing the new generation changing the face of Bay Area real estate.” Neill has brokered numerous sales of important homes and co-ops for $20M or more; however, the majority of his work is in the $2M to $10M range, where the market is most active.
A San Francisco native, Neill earned his undergraduate degree at Georgetown University, where he played on its NCAA Division I Lacrosse team. Neill currently lives in San Francisco with his wife and two children.
Client references are available upon request.
- #1 agent in San Francisco amongst all firms*
- #4 agent at Sotheby’s International Realty nationwide*
- #33 individual agent in America amongst all firms*
- #1 market share, $5M+ San Francisco Homes**
- #1 market share, Presidio Heights Homes**
- #1 market share, Sea Cliff Homes***
* WSJ/Real Trends, 2018
** SFAR MLS, 2017
*** SFAR MLS, 2016
117 Greenwich Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
Office: (415) 296-2233Fax: (415) 772-9081DRE#: 899496