- Change Currency:
Neill Bassi is a leading San Francisco broker who emphasizes confidentiality and offers unparalleled access, creative marketing concepts and broad market knowledge to his clients. The Wall Street Journal has recognized Neill as the #1 individual sales agent in The City in 2020 and 2018. Neill has brokered numerous sales of important homes and co-ops for $25M or more leading to San Francisco magazine recently profiling Neill for "epitomizing the new generation changing the face of Bay Area real estate.” However, the majority of his work is in the $2M - $10M range, where the market is most active.
A San Francisco native, Neill earned his undergraduate degree from Georgetown University, where he played on the NCAA Division I Lacrosse team. Neill currently lives in San Francisco with his wife and two children.
Regarded for his discretion and knowledge, Neill has a sales record that is unparalleled in The City.
Client references are available upon request.
- #1 agent in San Francisco amongst all firms in 2018*, 2020***
- #2 agent in San Francisco amongst all firms in 2019**
- #2 agent at Sotheby’s International Realty nationwide in 2020***
- #3 agent at Sotheby’s International Realty nationwide in 2019**
- #6 agent nationwide amongst all firms in 2020***
* WSJ/Real Trends, 2018 ** WSJ/Real Trends, 2019 ***WSJ/Real Trends, 2020
117 Greenwich Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
Office: (415) 296-2233Fax: (415) 772-9081DRE#: 899496