- Change Currency:
A Stanford undergraduate with an MBA from UCLA's Anderson School, John Kirtland and his first-class support team have the resources and in-depth market knowledge needed to ensure that clients successfully reach their real estate goals. He has over 16 years of experience representing both buyers and sellers of fine homes throughout San Francisco, including prestigious single-family houses in Pacific and Presidio Heights, luxury high-rise condominiums atop Russian Hill and South of Market, new construction condominiums and lofts in the trendy Hayes Valley and Mission neighborhoods, and Marina-style homes in family-friendly Noe Valley. His clients include prominent San Francisco families; Silicon Valley tech titans; members of the Bay Area venture capital, private equity and hedge fund communities; overseas investors; as well as young families, newlyweds and recent college graduates.
John has expertise in crafting creative solutions for unique real estate challenges such as:
- Selling homes confidentially for publicity-shy clients
- Structuring home "trades" for two parties interested in each other's properties
- Tracking down rare, off-market purchase opportunities before properties hit the open market
- Helping buyers visualize the possibilities of homes in disrepair or those with expansion opportunities
- Advising clients on the best use of funds in remodeling their homes for future resale
In 2017, John was one of San Francisco's top 20 individually performing realtors, closing over $68M in combined real estate volume. His transactions included:
- Buyer representation of a large apartment in San Francisco's most prominent co-op building for $22M
- Off-market Seller representation of a Pacific Heights mansion listed for $14.5M
- Off-market Buyer representation of a contemporary Pacific Heights home listed for $9.98M
Prior to becoming a realtor, John spent 18 successful years in international television and internet marketing, working in senior management positions with CNN/Turner Broadcasting, Walt Disney and Home Box Office. Raised in Atlanta, GA, he has also lived and worked in London, Tokyo, New York and Los Angeles and has traveled to more than 45 countries.
117 Greenwich Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
Office: (415) 901-1767Fax: (415) 901-1701DRE#: 899496