- 45 years' experience in Monterey Bay area in all phases of real estate
- Sotheby's International Realty has a global reach and a focus on local knowledge
- Specializing in estate properties, land, ranches and vineyards
- Broker/Owner of Haute Shelter Property Management providing full service property management
- Active in the local community and a founding member of the Santa Cruz Cancer Benefit Group
- Personal attention in all phases of business.
Terrence Pershall has done nothing but real estate-related work since graduating from college in 1971. Terrence started his career in the title and escrow industry as an escrow officer, manager, escrow supervisor and County Manager, has managed and owned his own real estate brokerage, has been a mortgage broker and has been involved in construction and development. He has closed or officiated in over 5,000 escrows and focuses on dealing with issues before they become problems. Terrence has also had a parallel career in the wine industry and enjoys food, wine and all of the great bounty that comes from our central coast. He is an animal lover and has rescued many dogs and cats over the years and is also an avid horseback rider. Terrence lives in Carmel Valley with my life and business partner Andrea (Andy) and has a daughter and two stepsons.