- Change Currency:
As a second generation San Franciscan who was raised in Marin County, Maureen Mason has lived in some majestic areas, but there is nowhere in California where the blend of coastal weather and a pristine shoreline is more accessible than the Monterey Peninsula. The invigorating climate coupled with walkability and clean air is why Maureen chose to make Pacific Grove her home.
Maureen has been among the top 5% of Monterey County Realtors for most of her 30 years as an active Realtor. Her belief that strong communities require active citizens and business participation has earned her the 2016 City of Pacific Grove Volunteer of the Year Award. She has also served for eight years on the City of Pacific Grove Historic Resources Committee.
Maureen currently serves on community Boards of Directors for:
- Everyone’s Harvest
- Hopkins Marine Station Stanford University
National Real Estate Designations:
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Graduate Realtors Institute
Local Real Estate Designations:
- Certified Local Area Specialist
- Serves on the Local Governmental Relations Committee for the Monterey County Association of Realtors
- Serves as a Trustee for the Monterey County Association of Realtors Local Candidate Recommendation Committee
574 Lighthouse Ave
Pacific Grove, CA 93950
Office: (831) 901-5575Fax: (831) 375-7790DRE#: 899496