As a Monterey Peninsula resident since 1978, I know and love the area and the people that make Monterey County such a wonderful place to live.
As your Realtor, I promise to represent your best interests at all times, calling upon my business experience, educational background and strong connections in the local market. I will ensure your transactions are completed professionally, ethically, and error free.
Consistently ranked as a top producer in Monterey County, my local expertise and extensive real estate experience will benefit you when buying or selling a property in the Carmel, Carmel Valley, Monterey, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Del Rey Oaks, Seaside, Marina, Highway 68, Spreckels, Salinas and surrounding areas.
- Over 25 years of professional experience in domestic & international
- More than 24 years sales and marketing experience.
- 19 years experience in the computer software industry.
- Marketing and Real Estate Instruction
- MBA Marketing, Golden Gate University, San Francisco, CA
- MA Education, Chapman University, Orange, CA
- BS Sociology, Psychology, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Board of Directors, Big Sur International Marathon
- Board of Directors, Monterey Vista Home Owner's Association - 2016
- Department Chair/Instructor - Real Estate; Monterey Peninsula Community
- Lecturer – Marketing, Naval Postgraduate School
- Best of Monterey County – Best Realtor (2015)
- Reader’s Choice – Monterey County (2015, 2016)