Spectacular 21 ft wide & beautifully renovated park block townhouse with elevator designed by famed Dakota Architect Henry Hardenbergh (Dakota, Plaza Hotel) with Savant system. Built in the mid 1880s with a fully restored facade & stoop, this stunning house is one of a row of townhouses on this pristine park block.
Located moments from Central Park in the Gold Coast of the UWS, this meticulously restored home artistically combines the grandeur of the 1880s with the convenience, style & flow of 21st century living. With a glass roof over the entire center section of the house, the light transforms this traditional townhouse into a light-filled stylish family home. With original museum quality woodwork, stunning stained-glass original pocket doors, ornately carved fireplaces, original parquet flooring this house is the epitome of elegance & style, enhanced by a modern & very unique glass extension & roof.
With 8 beds, 5 full, 2 half baths, private landscaped garden, stunning landscaped roof deck, state of the art kitchen, 2 dishwashers, top of the line appliances, unique glass extension, glass floor to ceiling bi fold doors to the garden, full cellar, 2 laundry rooms all in over 8000 SF; this exceptional townhouse is one of a kind. Savant system controls lighting, AC, heating, state of the art alarm & security system, home entertainment system (TV, cinema, multi zone inbuilt speakers) from iPads on the wall.
* 8 beds, 5 full/2 half baths, 8000+/- SF, 3 outdoor spaces, 10 zones CAC, elevator, savant system throughout controlling all features
* Unique center light filled house & superb lighting from south & north
* Landscaped private garden
* Parlor entertaining floor, original stained glass pocket doors, museum quality millwork, restored original period mantelpieces w fireplaces from a bye gone era
* Huge landscaped unique center glass roof deck w grill, water, refrigeration, trees & shrubs
* 2 laundry rooms