- Change Currency:
Stan Ponte is a Senior Global Real Estate Advisor and Associate Broker with Sotheby’s International Realty - Upper East Side Brokerage. He was recently named among the top 25 agents in Manhattan by sales volume according to “The Thousand” list, an annual national ranking by the Wall Street Journal and REAL Trends.
As a realtor in New York City for the past 19 years, Stan’s client list ranges from first time home buyers to CEOs, philanthropists, hedge fund managers, tech world innovators and entertainers. Stan’s success as a top performer in New York City’s white glove firms includes two years of management experience at a global real estate firm, where he honed his business development and agent services skills.
In 2017, in addition to Stan’s resale activities, he is proud to have been chosen as co-director of sales to represent the Woolworth Tower Residences. “The opportunity to sell extraordinary homes in the most recognizable and beloved building in the world is one of the proudest moments of my career,” Stan says. Click here to visit TheWoolworthTower.com.
In addition to actively representing buyers and sellers at all price points, some of his significant sales include:
• 28 East 70th Street, a duplex condominium for $18.5M
• 18 Gramercy Park, an extraordinary full-floor residence for $17.5M
• 147 Waverly Place, a Greenwich Village penthouse for $14.9M
• 845 UN Plaza for $6.85M
• The Baccarat Hotel and Residences for $9.2M
• 135 East 79th Street, a half-floor residence for $8.7M
• An Upper East Side Limestone Mansion for $41.5M
• A Greenwich Village house for $13M
• Three Upper East Side houses for $7.3M, $6.5M and $6.5M respectively
• Three houses on the Upper West Side for $4.575M,$3.95M and $5.35M
• A duplex on Fifth Avenue for $19.5M
• A full-floor residence at the Sherry Netherland Hotel for $11M
• A stunning direct Park view at the Majestic for $9.75M
Stan is able to focus his time and energy on selling while his two full-time assistants manage the office and focus on marketing - ensuring his clients receive the level of service and attention they deserve.
“Our tailored approach to marketing is something I look forward to sharing at my very first meeting with a seller,” Stan says. “We do our homework first. From the comparable market analysis to a carefully laid out print and e-marketing campaign, we target the buyers and brokers who are most likely to bring the highest price the market will bear.”
A graduate of New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts, Stan currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Pre-War Condominium that he calls home as well as on the board of the Drama League. He was one of the founding members of the successful Broker’s Build with Habitat for Humanity NYC, and is also a strong supporter of the Anti-Violence Project which awarded him in 2017 with their highest recognition, “The Courage Award”. Stan also supports the work of the Bailey House, the Catskill Animal Sanctuary and the American Repertory Theater at Harvard University where he serves on the NYC Leadership Circle.
38 East 61st Street
New York, NY 10065
Office: (212) 606-4109 Fax: (212) 909-8126