From marketing townhomes, luxury lofts and commercial properties to handling the sale of new development from start to finish, Pierre Fraiture works alongside a team of seasoned international professionals who are able to provide the best and most up-to-date advice on market valuations, foreign tax structures, marketing and investment strategies.
- 15 years of experience in real estate marketing and sales in New York City
- Specialist in the marketing and sales of townhouse, mixed-use and single-family property
- Has brokered millions of dollars in sales on the seller and on the buyer side
- Obtains highest-price-per-square-foot records for sellers regularly
- Expert at advising multi-unit investment buyers on pricing, amenities, layouts and other features to optimize purchase potential and value
- Fluent in French, Spanish and Italian
- Managing, selling and purchasing properties for foreign missions and consulates and for foreign investors
- Graduate of the Lycee Francais de New York
- Expert in international relocation
- Strong understanding of international real estate markets
- Helping foreign investors and buyers identify, finance, protect, manage and rent out their new NYC investment property.
- Access to highest level international tax specialists, attorneys, bankers, mortgage brokers who are all well-versed with overseas laws and creative investment solutions
- Active member of the NY and international art and music scenes and work regularly with clients in the Art and Entertainment industries
- Works actively with international elite clientele and Fortune 500 companies
- Member of the Real Estate Board of New York
- Father, artist, runner, foodie, world traveler
Né a New York, ayant été diplomé au Lycée Français de new York, Pierre Fraiture maitrise la connaissance des besoins franco-américains et connait NYC par coeur. Il vous invite cordialement à le joindre sur son portable au +1.917.282.0169 ou a firstname.lastname@example.org pour une consultation. Pierre est disponible 24/7 pour vous acceuillir.
Bien à vous! He looks forward to helping you soon!