- Change Currency:
Jeff Wolk has been a New York real estate professional since 1988. In 2015, he sold the company he co-founded, Fenwick Keats Real Estate, to Sotheby’s International Realty. He is a Senior Consultant and Associate Broker for Sotheby’s International Realty in addition to serving as Chief Operating Officer of Fenwick Keats Management, a boutique property management company.
Jeff prides himself on his ability to be extremely conscientious and on his innate problem solving skills. As most real estate investments are detailed and cumbersome, Jeff’s unique ability to cut through the red tape is a hallmark of his success. He works along with Rob Anzalone and Robert DeLeonardis as a team to assist clients with their real estate needs.
Notable achievements include:
• 2010 President of the Manhattan Association of REALTORS® (MANAR)
• President of MANAR’s Multiple Listing Service in 2006
• REALTOR® of the Year in 2005
• President of the Manhattan Association of REALTORS® in 2003 and 2010
• Has served on the prestigious nominating Committee for the New York State Association of REALTORS® (NYSAR)
On the personal side, Jeff is an avid traveler, collects photography and invests in independent film projects.