Historic Golightly Estate
This historic compound on 2.3+/- pastoral acres in the heart of Sagaponack Village includes a rare, meticulously restored, 1787 shingled main house, with soaring Provencal kitchen wing, completely private guest house, and open plan modern barn/studio with loft. The main house is traditional post and beam construction with original center chimney, 4 fireplaces, original wide-plank wooden floors, 4 bedrooms, including third floor master suite with panoramic views of the manicured grounds, 4 baths, dining room, library and formal rooms. Restored nail by nail in 2002 by renowned Architect/Curator David Scott Parker. The soaring kitchen wing was imported from France creating a wonderful harmony of country styles. guest house offers 1 bedroom, full bath, and kitchenette. 800+/- sq. ft. double height barn/studio. Exquisite grounds include heated gunite pool surrounded by roses, brick patio with outdoor fireplace and pergola, and mature flowering trees and gardens. Separate 3+ car garage.