- Change Currency:
1 of 17
Corner of Glover - Lovingly restored Greek Revival on Captain's Row. Originally owned by Capt. George Tooker House, dating to approx. 1820. 5 fireplaces, gourmet kitchen, den, 2 living rooms, wide floor boards, legal apartment with separate entrance, large screened porch, irrigation system. Detached one car garage plus additional off-street parking. Close to village, winter water views .