Located just off one of the town's main streets leading to the historic Plaza lies this fully fenced and gated farm consisting of approx. 1.3 acres of verdant, level land including an adjoining residential lot. The property was part of Sonoma founding father’s General Vallejo Rancho and overlooks vast meadow open space now set aside as part of Vallejo State Park.
The property can be split and/or used as a compound. There is an approx. 4,000 sq.ft. barn with concrete foundation and mezzanine. The grounds include a greenhouse, Italian varietal olive grove and numerous fruit trees, multiple growing areas, all organically farmed.
This site is an oasis in town and offers the ability to create a unique family compound or multiple residences; may have other potential uses. There are views of the surrounding meadows and hills and all services are conveniently located just a couple blocks from the site including groceries, restaurants, banks, library, public transportation and access to the bike trails.
430 W. Spain, AP#018-111-059
• Approx. 1.17 acre/approx. 17,000 sq.ft.
• Zoned RL
• Connected to City water, sewer and PG&E (single phase), irrigation well
• Greenhouse, chicken coop
• Multiple growing areas including raised garden bed
• Olives, apple, fig, peaches, pluot, plum, pear, grapes, redwoods
• View of Vallejo State park and Mayacamas
• Iron fencing with multiple accesses; 5 drive through plus 2 pedestrian gates
• Barn built approx. 1985: approx. 4,000 sq.ft., redwood front, operable redwood framed windows, Douglas fir frame, concrete floor, 3 sections, 2/3 clear story, mezzanine, outdoor sink, toilet, prepared for woodstove
443 Casabonne Lane, AP#018-111-076
• Approx. 5,225 sq.ft.
• Zoned RM
• City water, sewer and PG&E stubbed to parcel
• Building pad
• Part of Willows Wild subdivision