Daniel Casabonne has been long recognized as one of both Sonoma Valley and Sonoma County’s top producing agents. Part of his success is that he represents all price points in the market and quite often represents as many buyers as sellers.
Most of Daniel’s new clients are referrals from past clients. He treats his clients like family because he sees the relationship as long term - it is not just about the current transaction, it is about future business.
Since becoming a real estate agent, he has had the opportunity to help many buyers and sellers and this has led to many industry awards and designations.
• “Top half of 1% of All Real Estate Agents Nationwide” according to “The Thousand” ranking by the Wall Street Journal
• “Highest Producing Agent North of the Golden Gate”
• “Most Homes Sold in Sonoma Valley” Since 2002
• “Top Producer” Since 2002
• “Most Homes Sold” for offices in Sonoma, Napa, Marin, and San Francisco Counties Since 2003
• Sonoma County’s Highest producing agent in dollar volume since 2010
• “Best Realtor in Sonoma Valley” KVON 1440 AM & 99.3 FM The Vine Annual Survey