- Change Currency:
1 of 20
Historic Territorial compound with stately 3 BR, 2.5 BA adobe main house, 2 separate 1-BR guest houses, and detached 2 car garage, all surrounded by glorious, irrigated and walled gardens. The main house dates to the late 1800's, purportedly renovated in 1930's by John Gaw Meem. Enter through a period front door into a grand 35-foot salon with soaring ceilings framed by crown moldings, and filled with banks of lovely divided light windows. The renovated chef's kitchen compliments the historic feel of the home with stone & wood counters, and Wolf/Subzero/Asko appliances. Main house features: hardwood floors throughout; a master bedroom with high coved ceiling & kiva fireplace; 2 additional bedrooms; office space; cute basement with closet; and elegant & spacious laundry room. Built in 2002, the guest houses have radiant floor heat, brick floors, sunny great rooms & private bedroom suites with their own private yards & washer/dryer. A primier estate in the heart of South Capitol.