- Change Currency:
Dave Kent has been a Montecito resident for over 40 years and a local realtor for 25 of those years. His focus is on high-end properties, representing clients throughout the entire Santa Barbara area from Carpinteria to Goleta including Montecito, Santa Barbara and Hope Ranch. With a broad client base, Dave typically works with referrals, repeat clients and those looking to relocate to the area.
Dave specializes in assisting buyers making their first Santa Barbara real estate purchase. His long history in the area benefits his clients in many ways, allowing him to guide them to the right home in the right locale for them and their families.
• In Depth Market Knowledge
• Professional Sales Skills
• Financial Background
• Construction and Design Experience
• Community Involvement and Contacts
• Dave was with IBM for 18 years in the computer sales organization selling, training and managing sales people in the greater Santa Barbara area.
• He was an active Board member and Chairman of the Loan Committee for a local savings and loan institution for over ten years.
• Dave was a Montecito homebuilder for many years overseeing projects from architectural design through construction to the ultimate sale of these properties.
Real Estate Performance:
• A consistent sales leader at Sotheby’s International Realty
• Recognized by his peers as an office leader and mentor
• Dave conducts a weekly sales meeting for his Sotheby’s International Realty office, which he has done for over ten years
• He has a strong record of representing buyers and sellers at all levels. Some recent transactions include the purchase of a hilltop, ocean view estate listed for $7,985,000 as well as the sale of a unique, beachfront Montecito condominium.
• Recent Past President of the Montecito Association (the local homeowner’s association)
• Active member and past Board Member of the Valley Club of Montecito
• Past Board President of the Santa Barbara Cancer Treatment Center
• Past Board Member of the Montecito Retirement Center (Casa Dorinda)
• Past Board Member of Laguna Blanca School
• Attended St. Georges School in Newport, RI and Cornell University in Ithaca, NY
• Married in 1959 in Morristown, NJ
• Four adult daughters and five grandchildren
• Three years in the US Army at Ft. Huachuca, AZ
1482, 1470 East Valley Rd
Montecito, CA 93108
Office: (805) 969-5005 Fax: (805) 969-3081