A splendid estate located on over 10 acres of land overlooking the Pacific Ocean and Bolinas Lagoon. An open field and natural sanctuary of oak, spruce, and bay trees are connected by walkways offering a beautiful setting for sunset views and day-time relaxation. With eight buildings on the property including the main house, carriage houses, cottages, and workshops, this property offers numerous entertainment possibilities.
This truly one-of-a-kind property not only has an abundance of living options but also provides the new owner with agricultural, vineyard, and equestrian opportunities. This is a very exciting property to hit the market and should be seen by all who are looking for a country retreat.
Buildings on property:
• Main Home – 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, approx. 2,979 sq.ft. on 2 levels, open living great room with solarium, office, cedar sauna and more
• Carriage House West – 1 bedroom, 1 bath, approx. 758 sq.ft. with 3 car garage
• Carriage House East – 1 bedroom, 1 bath, approx. 923 sq.ft., 2 level over 2 car garage home
• West House – 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, approx. 1,149 sq.ft.
• East House – 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, approx. 1,400 sq.ft., view home on 2 levels
• Cottage – 1 bedroom, 1 bath, approx. 334 sq.ft. - owner family occupied
• Studio 1 – Art and Wine crafting approx. 1,080 sq.ft. workshop, storage area or event/meeting room
• Studio 2 – One room approx. 285 sq.ft. structure with sliding glass door. Great office, conference room or workspace
• Workshop/Garage – approx. 300 sq.ft., used as garage/workshop area (attached to Studio 2)