This turnkey 3 bedroom and 2 bath 1930’s Central Sunset home offers elegance with period detail, newly finished hardwood floors, a captivating fireplace and modern contemporary finishes. A gorgeous manicured extra deep private rear yard with separate patio area for outdoor dining. Convenient location minutes away from shops, cafes on Noriega, parks and an easy commute to I-280 from Sunset Boulevard or 19th Avenue.
• Spacious living room with wood burning fireplace
• Formal dining room
• Modern kitchen with brand new stainless steel refrigerator and gas range, granite counters, contemporary cabinetry and skylight.
• Period detail throughout with newly finished hardwood floors and paint
• Finished laundry area on the lower level
• Updated systems: furnace, electrical and double paned windows
• 1 car garage parking with interior access
• Deep (118’ per tax records) private rear yard with lawn and two separate patio areas
# of Rooms: 7
# of Bedrooms: 3
# of Full Bathrooms: 2
Single Family Home
Garage Bays: 1
Deck / Patio