This turnkey 3 bedroom and 2 bath 1930’s Central Sunset home offers elegance with period detail, newly finished hardwood floors, a captivating fireplace and modern contemporary finishes. A gorgeous manicured extra deep private rear yard with separate patio area for outdoor dining. Convenient location minutes away from shops, cafes on Noriega, parks and an easy commute to I-280 from Sunset Boulevard or 19th Avenue.
• Spacious living room with wood burning fireplace
• Formal dining room
• Modern kitchen with brand new stainless steel refrigerator and gas range, granite counters, contemporary cabinetry and skylight.
• Period detail throughout with newly finished hardwood floors and paint
• Finished laundry area on the lower level
• Updated systems: furnace, electrical and double paned windows
• 1 car garage parking with interior access
• Deep (118’ per tax records) private rear yard with lawn and two separate patio areas
7 rm | 3 br | 2 ba
INTERIOR: 1,716 sq. ft. (approx)
WEB ID: 0086155 | MLS ID: 406549
m: (415) 218-2179
o: (415) 901-1708