A charming, bright spacious top floor flat with a Golden Gate Bridge view has a great floor plan with a formal dining room with closet that can be a second bedroom. The flat has an updated kitchen and bathroom, period details such as gorgeous parquet wood floors, coved ceiling, crown molding, wall sconces and French doors. This is a great block of Fillmore that puts you seconds from Chrissy Field and The Bay .
• One bedroom/One Bathroom
• Bright living room with Golden Gate Bridge view.
• Formal dining room with closet that can be a second bedroom
• Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters
• In unit washer and dryer
• HOA dues: $451.11 monthly includes water, garbage, building insurance and maintenance plus reserves. HOA dues to change to $380 on 12/01/12
• Common rooftop deck with panoramic San Francisco views
• Walk Score 85 out of 100
# of Bedrooms: 1
# of Bathrooms: 1
# of Bathrooms (Full): 1
Type of Property