301 Fountain Avenue Pacific Grove, CA 93950

Under Contract
$825,000 1 Bedroom1 Full / 1 Partial Baths1,400 sq. ft.

301 Fountain Avenue Pacific Grove, CA 93950

 
Live & Work
Total # of Rooms: 4
Year Built: 1915
Interior: 1,400 sq. ft. (approx.)
Lot Size: 2,353 sq. ft. (approx.)
Land: 0.05 acres (approx.)
Web #: 1210371
MLS ID: 81589302

The completely remodeled free-standing, corner property was awarded a 2016 Pacific Grove Heritage Society Commercial Restoration plaque. The versatile zoning of C-2 provides a new owner with the ability to live in 75% of the structure and work in the other 25%. The high-ceilinged light interior spaces are punctuated by newly milled historic windows. The work portion of approximately 200 sq.ft. has an ADA compliant half bath, while the live in owner one bedroom features laundry hookups in the full bath. There's a sunny patio off the bedroom accessed by new sliding glass doors. The one car garage also has room for bikes and kayaks. Steps to downtown Pacific Grove restaurants, coffee shops, theater, and just another block down to Monterey Bay Recreation Trail make this the ideal weekend retreat. Evenings you might sit in the living room and enjoy the night lights across the bay or stroll to town for dinner. Either way, relaxation awaits.



 
Maureen Mason

m: (831) 901-5575
o: (831) 901-5575

agent-pic

CalBRE#:
00977430

 
mes1448236800

Interior Features

Total Rooms
# of Rooms: 4

Bedroom Information
# of Bedrooms: 1

Bathroom Information
# of Full Bathrooms: 1
# of Half Bathrooms: 1

Exterior Features

Type of Property
Other Residential
Garage/Parking
Garage Bays: 1
On-Site

Architectural Style
Victorian

Views
Bayview / Harborview
Water View

This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by third parties, we cannot represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, changes including price or withdrawal without notice. EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY