- Change Currency:
Sheryl Snyder and her husband, John, have combined commercial, residential and land sales of over $300 million in the Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Beverly Hills, Calabasas, Agoura and Westlake Village areas as well in other states.
Sheryl and John can assist with loans too.
- First Trust Deeds (“Senior Loans”) on Commercial Real Estate
- Loan Amounts $1 – $50 million
- Up to 70% of Cost
- Most Property Types (excluding owner-occupied residential, hotels, unentitled or raw land)
- Floating Rates of 7.90% – 10.0%
- Term: 12 – 18 Months with up to Two 6-Month Renewal Options
- Non-Recourse available for certain loans
- Quick Close / No Appraisals Required
- No Prepayment Penalties (30 days of interest is required if early payoff)
In 2005, Sheryl joined Sotheby's International Realty along with her husband, John, (who joined Sotheby's International Realty in 2006) and was named as one of 2014-2016 top realtors among the NRT, LLC network (which is the also the parent company of Coldwell Banker, Century 21, ERA and Corcoran Group) of more than 47,000 realtors worldwide.
Sheryl is a Malibu native, attending local schools and growing up in a real-state oriented family who owns, develops and manages properties in the U.S., including developing the renowned Malibu Riding and Tennis Club. At one time, Sheryl’s family was one of the largest land owners in Malibu, controlling over 450 acres within the city limits. Sheryl is a graduate of FIDM, (Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising) where she majored in marketing. Sheryl's broad real estate background originates from her 25-year association with Standard Management Company in Los Angeles, where she is a member of Standard’s Real Estate Committee advising on purchases, sales and development of income properties.
23405 Pacific Coast Hwy
Malibu, CA 90265
Office: (310) 459-8163Fax: (866) 314-9605