Kevin brings his hardworking, hands-on approach to every deal. Representing clients from first-time buyers and sellers to investors and developers, his years of success in real estate is built on a foundation of extraordinary customer service. Honesty and dedication combined with extensive experience in the construction industry, giving his clients the confidence and ability to see the potential in any space, whether they are buying a new home or preparing one for sale.
A native Chicagoan, Kevin currently lives on the Westside of Los Angeles with his wife, eight-year-old boy and girl twins and their dog “Buddy.” Outside his busy hours, he enjoys valuable time with his family, spending time in the mountains and traveling, especially to his family house in Westport, Ireland.
• Sales include numerous single-family homes and condos, as well as multi-unit buildings and a 100-room hotel
• Handles relocation sales and temporary housing for entertainment professionals
• Top Producer 2013 and 2014 - Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty
• CNE Designation (Certified Negotiation Expert)
• Over 15 years in the construction industry as a carpenter, painter and construction project manager. Able to help clients visualize the possibilities of a space both creatively and financially.
• Managed the Design and Development Phases of a LEED Certified (“Green”) 200 seat live theatre and a 30-unit condo building.
"Pleasure working with Kevin as both a buyer and a seller. …In good hands…professional, patient, and always willing to go the extra mile…took the time to build a relationship with me…transactions went smooth as possible.”
- Brian Kumfer
“Kevin was great to work with; always keeping me informed. He worked around my schedule, quickly negotiated a purchase agreement that worked the best for me…proactively addressed closing-related tasks. His easy-going and witty personality, made for an enjoyable process from beginning to end.”
- Michael Horsting
"A great realtor is worth the weight in gold! Working with him was easy, educational, and rewarding! My place sold in a weekend—wow! Kevin made it as stress-free as possible - all his recommendations to get my house ready for sale worked!”
- Julie Chan
“Kevin worked with us during our move to LA from Chicago and we couldn't be happier. His follow-through was first rate …he handled our changing criteria and crazy last minute changes like they were no problem at all. Kevin provided us with great service. He's a keeper in our book."
- Chris and Patricia Agos
"Kevin is on it! Lovely guy. Great taste, smart, proactive and honest - Can't get any better than that!"
- Sam Samuelson